Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hot Wheels SL500!
It was given to me as a gift from a friend.
Needs a paintjob but you gotta love it!
A true rare find! I wonder how old the toy is?

:thumbsup:

Photos Attached:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
From the rear red lights and the front clear corners it could be in my opinion a post 96 Euro-spec model. You should check the door panels and the interior. Am I wrong or it has the rear sits too?
You might also run the VIN thru the usual Russian site lmfao (j/k).

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the rear red lights and the front clear corners it could be in my opinion a post 96 Euro-spec model. You should check the door panels and the interior. Am I wrong or it has the rear sits too?
You might also run the VIN thru the usual Russian site lmfao (j/k).

Cheers.
Mick, I ran the VIN through the Russian VIN website and it says nothing about it as an AMG. :confused: Any other Ideas? Should I try to email AMG?

Im joking. :D

However look closely and you will see that it does have the rectangular side vents, rear seats, single blade wiper, catalytic convertors, resonator, muffler, transmission, driveshaft, and rear differential.

Its definatley a 1990-1995 model. Who would have ever noticed so much detail in these little Hot Wheels cars growing up as a kid!

:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Damn NEOKEN you really need to take better pics lol (j/k).

Anyway the red tail lights and the front clear corners look like a little inconsistency with the rectangular side vents. Do you agree ?
But I have to say Hotwheels have some skill. I just noticed the sunvisor up eheh.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Damn NEOKEN you really need to take better pics lol (j/k).

Anyway the red tail lights and the front clear corners look like a little inconsistency with the rectangular side vents. Do you agree ?
But I have to say Hotwheels have some skill. I just noticed the sunvisor up eheh.

Cheers.
Msbarsi,

LOL, I know bro. These were from my phone camera plus the only way I could capture the "single wiper blade" was at a very close distance which blurrs the image. If I were to pull the camera back any more it would be very difficult to see the wiper. Plus I had to stick a piece of paper behind the winshield to make the wiperblade visible through the image. ;)

Best Regards,

·
Greek God of the R129
8,364 Posts
Msbarsi,

LOL, I know bro. These were from my phone camera plus the only way I could capture the "single wiper blade" was at a very close distance which blurrs the image. If I were to pull the camera back any more it would be very difficult to see the wiper. Plus I had to stick a piece of paper behind the winshield to make the wiperblade visible through the image. ;)

Best Regards,

So much work done for a little car.
Now I understand why girls love you. ;)
HAHA.

Regards.
aam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts