Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
66,898 Posts
I am a prime example of that. :thumbsup:
My wife is hot:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:so were all the babes before her:eek:
I was ugly back then and I am uglier now. I think it's the smell yo, them pretty nymphs love a stinky hairy man.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
I am a prime example of that. :thumbsup:
My wife is hot:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:so were all the babes before her:eek:
I was ugly back then and I am uglier now. I think it's the smell yo, them pretty nymphs love a stinky hairy man.
Well, in the early days THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, after a few years they are happy with the dick alone and to hell with the money. In latter years they dont want you to die, but be forever young and they will spend loads a money on this one. But if you dont shower and want to play party games they are h a p p y too. Women confuse me, but I love em all:rolleyes:

·
66,898 Posts
Well, in the early days THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, after a few years they are happy with the dick alone and to hell with the money. In latter years they dont want you to die, but be forever young and they will spend loads a money on this one. But if you dont shower and want to play party games they are h a p p y too. Women confuse me, but I love em all:rolleyes:
Dude you got it all wrong. Women love bad boys.
Even if the bad boy is a loser but of course the more $$ you have as a bad boy the more chances you have at scoring. The bottom line, leave any respect out the door if you want some action. You can be nice after you marry;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts