Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes 300E, 106500 original miles
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need to vent. If you were reading my posts, I got my car from a crazy guy. Anyways, I was given a hood ornament by him, he said it fit the car, and he took it off because kids would steal it. Ok, fine by me, I asked him can you PLEASE put it in for me? Of course it went through one ear and out the other. He never bothered.

Highly confused as I have been home trying to figure out why it wasn't fitting, I found out tonight via Ebay. He gave me an ornament for a E-class ornament for a 2003-2006! So naturally it doesn't fit, and I need to buy another for my car. :mad:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't sweat it girl! The ornaments are not that expensive.
I am just mad because he did that, my spark plugs were so worn down, there were cigarettes in the ashtrays still, the oil was super black, the air filter was denigrates, and he had the gas on empty. He absolutely lied through his teeth on the ornament, so I needed to vent to people that could understand. ;D

·
W124 Moderator
86 190E 2.3L 16V, 2 95 320TE's, 02 S500
12,696 Posts
If at this point you are happy with the car, not the lier PO that sold it to you, let it go. You'll have many more important things to sort through than the hood star, black oil and old filters.

Jayare

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just take the bra off - I don't think I've ever seen a 300e with one on.
My front has some damage from a car accident from the guy that sold me the car.

·
Registered
1989 300E
19 Posts
Sport The Damage!

I would opt for taking the bra off and sporting the damage then the Bra....just my stupid opinion! Very cool MINT car though! Good Luck..... also the ordament is not only inexpensive but easy to put on too!

Welome to the post!

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts