Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday MB!

I am so surprised that no thread was started, but not surprised if there was and I missed it. In any case, the development of the automobile as the world knows it, was started 112 years ago Tuesday with the patent by Mr Benz of the ' Vehicle with Gasoline Motor Operation '. And days latter with Mr Dailmer's, 'Cycle with motor'. Happy Birthday to the leader in transportation technology, Dailmer-Benz. And thank you Mercedes for lending your name to the finest example of automobiles ever produced.

Mr Dailmer and Mr Benz I am sure would be more than proud of engineering and quality of the car AND Truck line of vehicles that is being produced by this company today. I know that I as an owner am proud to drive one on these pieces of engineering excellence. It has been funny to me to watch Honda tout Navigation and Ford sell voice control and Toyota market esp, ALL features I have on my 7 YEAR OLD Benz. My concern is not today, but tomorrow.

Dailmer, where is my Plug and Play Benz? Where is my Hydrogen Fueled Benz?
Is Your 7 year leadership in the transportation business gone?
Are you going to let Honda’s home fueled hydrogen car take away your leadership this year?
Will you sit on your laurels as Toyota releases a home plug in Prius next year?
Will you sit and watch as all Petrollium as a fuel is outlawed by 2015?
And worst of all…. Are you, through your head in the sand, marketing driven ( Remember an almost defunct company called Ford? ) development, going to put a Jap-Benz in my driveway?
Benz, Dailmer, Mercedes, where are you?????

Am I the only customer with these questions?

B

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who,,,Me?

I guess I am a wack job, Huh?
B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts