Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was hoping for a North American vendor. Or maybe UK if they will ship. I don't speak German. Do they say they deliver world wide?

·
Premium Member
1991 U1550L37, 2019 G550
2,030 Posts
They say shipping to EU only.
You might want to consider swapping the entire assembly out for a quickfist. I use those for tools on my mog and like them.

·
Registered
a couple round ones
1,345 Posts
With regards to the Quickfist, how are you finding them holding up in the sun??? Took a quick google look for feedback regarding UV and found NIL.
G Vavra

·
Registered
1990 Unimog 1300L, 2004 ML350, 1999 SLK 230,
579 Posts
Thanks. I was hoping for a North American vendor. Or maybe UK if they will ship. I don't speak German. Do they say they deliver world wide?
I've asked them if they will ship to USA. Will let you know when I get an answer. I've seen other sellers on German eBay in the past as well, but I can't find them right now.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've asked them if they will ship to USA. Will let you know when I get an answer. I've seen other sellers on German eBay in the past as well, but I can't find them right now.
Thanks. There are 2 on the truck. One for a shovel and this one for the axe. The other one is fine but it is for one on a vertical surface rather than horizontal so it gets less sun plus I left this one secured for a couple of years stretching it out all the time. In the future I think I'll leave the next one loose until I need it.

I seem to remember there being a similar setup on the Military 1300L I used to have but they were on the bottom of the platform so they get almost no UV.

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,047 Posts
I pulled a few from my 1300l. I will see if I still have them.

·
Registered
1990 Unimog 1300L, 2004 ML350, 1999 SLK 230,
579 Posts
Thanks. There are 2 on the truck. One for a shovel and this one for the axe. The other one is fine but it is for one on a vertical surface rather than horizontal so it gets less sun plus I left this one secured for a couple of years stretching it out all the time. In the future I think I'll leave the next one loose until I need it.

I seem to remember there being a similar setup on the Military 1300L I used to have but they were on the bottom of the platform so they get almost no UV.
Yes, I have a few under the platform of my U1300L for shovel, pick and axe.

Btw, the seller advised that he could ship a couple of them for 9.90 Euros via registered mail.

·
Registered
Unimog S 404.114
903 Posts
guude,

the guy writes too:
Auf Anfrage liefern wir auch Ersatzspannbänder.

on request he sells just the pubberpart.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are kind of over priced so just the rubber part would be good. However I'm not sure how to change it out without destructive means. I guess I can investigate how they come apart.

Thanks for the info from everyone.

KC if you find your takeoffs, they are in good shape and don't want them I'll buy them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts