Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought myself a 300e (1991, $6200), and its a nice car, but the problem is I think the interior is kinda gross. The seats have those white 'veins' in them. Not cracks, but just worn. I bought some expensive leather lotion stuff that is supposed to help but it just didnt do anything but make the seats softer. I really dont know what to do. I want to find some sort of dark blue polish that will make those lines dissapear. Does anyone know of where to find this sort of thing? I kinda think its an ugly car now that i look at it too, something about the color. Heres a picture of it, tell me what you think. http://www.geocities.com/atlapa/Image001.jpg

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's cool!

Try some car upholstery place to see what they can do about the seats. Other than that, nice car. Congratulations! Have fun driving and stay safe.<br> <br> Frank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Hmm. Wheels do make the car.

I'm a first time Benz owner myself. Even though mine is a CE Coupe. It was 'horrible' with those stock 15 hole wheels. <br> <br> Some AMG's or stock 8-holes really add to the cars appearance. I also added Clear Front Turn Signal lenses and updated 1994 rear taillights that do not have the yellow portion, just red and white. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. (Still not 'jazzed' about the rear of the car but they do have a classy look and people do 'respect them', I'll give ya' that.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Hmm. Wheels do make the car.

I'm a first time Benz owner myself. Even though mine is a CE Coupe. It was 'horrible' with those stock 15 hole wheels. <br>
<br>
Some AMG's or stock 8-holes really add to the cars appearance. I also added Clear Front Turn Signal lenses and updated 1994 rear taillights that do not have the yellow portion, just red and white. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. (Still not 'jazzed' about the rear of the car but they do have a classy look and people do 'respect them', I'll give ya' that.<br>
<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts