Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I don?t know what?s going on but my beloved w140 sedan was hit from the front while it was parked. I think someone backed into it... And for those following my posts, the coupe is still missing... I am 140less right now and I hate the feeling...

What do you guys think it needs? See pics. I know for a fact that the hood /grill needs to be replaced (if anyone in the extended Bay Area has a silver hood, please let me know). I also know that the radiator has a hole as the lil tab (see pic) from the condenser pushed into one of the ribs in the radiator and it?s leaking... but can anyone tell me why the light is misaligned and what it might need there? Or what?s behind it that broke.

Again if some has leads on a silver hood please let me know. It?s a 1997 s500.

Thanks guys... ?

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Some people are unbelievable. I am in the bay area as well. I observed a woman back into a parked car in the COSTCO parking lot and proceed to drive off being chased by several pedestrians. The hit was not light either meaning no way she did not know....just thought she could "get away with it"

Seth

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some people are unbelievable. I am in the bay area as well. I observed a woman back into a parked car in the COSTCO parking lot and proceed to drive off being chased by several pedestrians. The hit was not light either meaning no way she did not know....just thought she could "get away with it"

Seth
And I bet when she was eventually stopped by the pedestrians, she acted like she had done nothing wrong. Some people?s children I tell you...

·
7,943 Posts
Benzy,

I feel for you... Missing beautiful black coupe, and now this ?

The crazy's are everywhere.. Get out is all I can say....

Martin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
shimshon
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing