• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
'87 560SL // Anthracite + Palomino
326 Posts
Fees?

I had been putting this off since last season but decided to look into the High Mileage Award Mercedes offers. I figured if I had one attached to my grill, it would become the focal point....rather than all the parking lot rash, dings and dents.

In any event, I thought I was eligible at 150,000 miles. Turns out, it is 155,000 miles or 250,000Kms.

So I need another 3000 miles. It might take me two more years if the weather is shit again this summer.

Anyways heres the application forms.
Canada: http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbccustom/high_mileage.pdf
USA: Mercedes-Benz, Home of Mercedes-Benz Luxury Automobiles
Mine just turned 200k (miles). Was thinking of doing the same. What fees are involved? It needs to be taken to an MB dealer, right?

thanks

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,253 Posts
the threads links to the mb pages for the awards are no longer valid.
a search on the mb.ca site returned no results, as did the usa site.

if someone wants to go searching for the updated URL or finds an alternative could they please post it here.
The links are now fixed but instead of leading to the pdf applications, they now lead to the pages that explain the awards and contain the links to the applications.

·
Registered
1983 380SL, ivory/dk brown, 46k miles, dual roller timing chain. 1986 560SL, red/white, 190K mile.
6,954 Posts
If you can't find it, this is the form I used to get my award earlier this year:

Attachments

61 - 67 of 67 Posts