Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2001 E55, 2002 ML55, 2002 SL500, 2001 996 Turbo
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Mercedes but have worked on other German cars for years. I read one of topics discussed here about HID conversions. I've been selling HID kits for BMW's for awhile and wanted to offer them to you if anyone is interested. These are very high quality kits using Hella (German) ballasts and Osram (German company) bulbs. All wiring is included for a plug and play install. Some of the other kits discussed here have parts made in Asia and are definitely of inferior quality. My kits come with a one year warranty on the ballasts and 90 day warranty on the bulb. Price is $450 total including shipping. Lighting temps are 5300k, 6000k, 7000k and 7200k (The 7200k kit is $25 more). There are many bulb types so please let me know. One important thing, these bulbs will fit each application perfectly and do not have a base that you have to modify.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320 6MT
462 Posts
here is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 E320S4M
1,945 Posts
I am not trying to knock your kit, but why would anyone buy a retrofit kit for their vehic...

I am not trying to knock your kit, but why would anyone buy a retrofit kit for their vehicle if OEM is available.

I amy be wrong, but I think that the newer style OEM HID headlights of the SL can be retrofitted into earlier model year cars.

·
Registered
1994 SL320, '76 240D
153 Posts
Yes they can - for $1,795.00 (see Performance Products online). If you have the money the ...

Yes they can - for $1,795.00 (see Performance Products online). If you have the money the retrofit from the new SL (96-99) is great, however there is a big price difference!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of OEM SL R129 xenons for sale...

http://www.benzworld.org/marketplace/v...

I have a set of OEM SL R129 xenons for sale...

http://www.benzworld.org/marketplace/viewad.asp?adno=1815

Allen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts