Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new member here i have a couple of questions for you just collected my 2000 e320 cdi,and i want to update the headlights to the projector type lights,but has anyone got pics please before and after?also im interested in fitting some window wind deflectors,was wondering if anyone has some pics of these fitted also please.
am loving the merc at the minute.hope to enjoy this site.
thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Second of all, unless you already have Xenons, you will fail the MOT. Xenons must have self leveling for the lights, and washers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt say i was getting xenons i said projector lights they are different to xenons,already spoke to a company regarding the lights and bought a set of black projectors mmmmmmmmmmmm very nice they are too

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
i didnt say i was getting xenons i said projector lights they are different to xenons,already spoke to a company regarding the lights and bought a set of black projectors mmmmmmmmmmmm very nice they are too
Sure the lens is different...but still uses Xenons...unless I'm mistaken of course...but I didn't think halogens could be used in projectors.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

·
W210 Moderator
4,963 Posts
renault - the *vast* majority of the aftermarket projector headlights are
designed for halogen H7 bulbs. the link you provided is for the even
wimpier H3 bulb. nearly all have piss poor performance compared to
OEM reflector H7 or OEM D2R bulb based lights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts