Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Wedha and I'm new to Benzworld. I drive a modified W124 200 1989. I'm a big fan of Mercedes and very happy to join you all in Benzworld..

Thank you..[:)]

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi from Downingtown, Pennsylvania - USA

Hello in Jakarta - Indonesia. I want to see that updated masterpiece with 19� wheels. You are holding out on us, by not providing a nice picture of your work.

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
RE: Hi from Downingtown, Pennsylvania - USA

Welcome Wedka! Im not into the pics as much as Ksing, but looks like you have a nice 124 there! Enjoy, BC[;)]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE: Hi from Downingtown, Pennsylvania - USA

Hi again, I'm not holding out the pictures, I honestly don't know how to attach them here. Tell me how, cud U please...

·
Registered
570 Posts
I want to see that masterpiece

When I reply to a message, I see two ways to attach an image to the post.

1. At the top of the reply window, there is a list of options, including “image�. If you select “image�, then you can paste in a URL that links to another site that has your photos.

2. At the bottom of the reply window, there is an empty box, below “Include signature�, that is labeled “Attach a file after posting�. If you check the lower box, you will be given the option to upload a photo from your computer. There are some constraints on the size of your image, so you may have to modify images from your digital camera. I think the format standard may have to be jpg, but I forget the size limit.

A panoramic view of my 1995 E320.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE: I want to see that masterpiece

Hi there, some pictures of my Merc, they're not in good quality though (from my camera phone), but I promise to post more using digital camera...

Attachments

·
Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,821 Posts
RE: I want to see that masterpiece

MEZMERIZING![:0][8D]MAN, that's sweet. Are those actual WALD wheels, or the high quality Moven replicas? No lose, either way, except that Walds are super rare!

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
wow... 94-95 hood.. euro lights, huge rims, custom paint, side markers, clear corners, uhh are those clear taillights? well they look different than mine, the interior looks redone and immaculate, and updated bumpers all around... wow that is very very impressive. you are an example of what i wish to be able to do later on. that is extremely nice. welcome to this site. 2 other good mercedes sites are www.mercedesshop.com and www.m b w o r l d.org on that second one, you must take off the spaces. each of these sites have their own qualities which they excel at. there is no best of these 3. again.. that merc is beautiful. wish i could be your son ;D have a good day

*edit* oh yea, you also have a sweet camera. im getting a new one this month. that camera takes good quality pictures

·
Registered
w124 200E'89
38 Posts
wow i've got a friend here ,Luv ur W124 are u in the MBCI im also using a 89 w124 ,if u want 2 discuss somethings just msg me ok .

·
Registered
570 Posts
It is a masterpiece!

lnkprksoldier - 5/6/2005 11:44 PM
wow... 94-95 hood.. euro lights, huge rims, custom paint, side markers, clear corners, uhh are those clear taillights? well they look different than mine, the interior looks redone and immaculate, and updated bumpers all around... wow, that is extremely nice. welcome to this site. 2 other good mercedes sites are www.mercedesshop.com and www.m b w o r l d.org on that second one, you must take off the spaces. each of these sites have their own qualities which they excel at. there is no best of these 3. again.. that merc is beautiful.
What he said. You did an awesome job bringing that 1989 up to the look of the 1995s. I especially like the look of your cream leather interior. It looks sweet on your red car. I think the 1995s hold up very well to all of the new sleek styles of automobiles that are offered today. It will be interesting to see how our cars look compared to new cars offered 10-years from now. Good luck with your beautiful masterpiece.

Sorry, I am not trying to offend the guys that treasure the look of their 1989s.

·
Registered
1994 E320
1,730 Posts
Welcome aboard Wedha [:)]

The ideal picture size is 800 pixels on the long side. JPEG is most suitable, I guess, and when you save into JPEG, don't compress below 9, for the picture will seriously degrade. I usually resize to 800 and save without compression (level 12.)
Here's a picture of my car, scanned from a slide:

Attachments

·
Registered
E500, C43 AMG, E280
328 Posts
Hi,

Wedha and SixWheeler, great cars and great pics, SixWheeler, bonnet looks abit long, wide angle? [:D]

Enjoy your cars, I might be selling my 500 soon, make way for the E60 AMG...thats if I can find one!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts