Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 350 to be!
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello!! I have just ordered an SLK 350 which I shall be picking up from Bremen around the 15th August (if manufacturing dates stay as they are) so hopefully will be able to contribute something meaningful once I experience the car.

Gary

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
Welcome! Learn all you can from this forum before picking up your car. It'll give you a head start on knowing your vehicle and make it easier to navigate once you have it. Should also make the agonizing wait for your car go just a little bit quicker.

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your coming SLK350.

·
Registered
2009 SLK 55 AMG
966 Posts
welcome! please add your location to your profile.

·
Registered
SLK 350 to be!
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Location updated.

The car is a manual Black with Designo Black/Red interior with Red rollover hoops, command, air scarf, AMG body kit, AMG 5 spoke alloys and sports suspension plus all the other little extras like iPod, telephone prep, Harman Kardon and park assist.

I can't wait so will definitely use this forum to get me through the next few months :)

·
Registered
2009 SLK 55 AMG
966 Posts

·
Registered
2007 SLK55 AMG Iridium Silver
246 Posts
another active member in the forums would definately be nice. welcome, and good choice

·
Registered
2007 SLK350 6M with AMG package
67 Posts
garyhun said:
Thanks guys! Location updated.

The car is a manual Black with Designo Black/Red interior with Red rollover hoops, command, air scarf, AMG body kit, AMG 5 spoke alloys and sports suspension plus all the other little extras like iPod, telephone prep, Harman Kardon and park assist.

I can't wait so will definitely use this forum to get me through the next few months :)
That's a very nice combination of options. I wish they offer that combination in the states. I just got mine after waiting for 4 months. It's agonizing but kept myself entertained in this forum while I waited which got me prepared pretty good when I picked up my car.

Looks like you just missed the 2008 model? but I heard the new nose is not as aggressive, so I think you just got yourself a classic :thumbsup:

·
Registered
SLK 350 to be!
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
2008 Model?

toySLK said:
That's a very nice combination of options. I wish they offer that combination in the states. I just got mine after waiting for 4 months. It's agonizing but kept myself entertained in this forum while I waited which got me prepared pretty good when I picked up my car.

Looks like you just missed the 2008 model? but I heard the new nose is not as aggressive, so I think you just got yourself a classic :thumbsup:
Interesting about the 2008 moel!!! Nothing seems to be confirmed... or am I missing something?

·
Registered
SLK55AMG
239 Posts
garyhun,
Congrats - you'll see I've been waiting to factory collect since about Oct last year! It's been a 'killer' but I'm confident it will have been worth the wait. You'll find this forum is a great way to learn stuff about the car and someone, somewhere will be able to answer your questions. Just a couple of tips from me...when boning up on stuff here, remember to 'Search' first as I've found most questions / topics have already been discussed in detail and finally, bear in mind that build options and technical specs do vary according to final destination. A lot / most of users in this forum appear to be from the states where things may be different then for us here in the UK. Welcome to the Forum - Look forward to your posts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts