Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people
It's my first visit to international site.
I want to show you my W126 (1990 SEL, WALD, AMG R18, H&R suspension)
Fotos made at the historical places of MOSCOW RUSSIA

so.... here we go..... :D

interior:

regards and waiting for your comments......

·
Registered
212 Posts
extremely eye pleasing beauty you have there! Is that an original AMG? Are kits like those available in the US anywhere?

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,271 Posts
Welcome. To take advantage of all the forum features, please read the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top of the page.
Great pictures, thanks.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Very nice, I like the Kit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Привет! и гостеприимсво. That's a beautiful car! How did you get it in front of St. Basils? I didn't know you could even get a car into Red Square (obviously, you can). Almost all the SELs in Pitor have blacked out windows; it's nice to see one in fairly normal dress mode.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Привет! и гостеприимсво.
:eek: i am very surpised to read it, thank you!
How i can see, you are visiting St. Peterburg? Its very interesting!
How often? Have you been to Moscow?

That's a beautiful car! How did you get it in front of St. Basils? I didn't know you could even get a car into Red Square (obviously, you can).
everything is possible if you want to :D
I have some privileges

Almost all the SELs in Pitor have blacked out windows; it's nice to see one in fairly normal dress mode.
but it's nice to see a beautiful cars (Mercedes CL, Bentley or some oldtimers) with clean (original green) windows, it's better than dark one.
Isn't it?

Regards
Dmitry.

·
Registered
51 Posts
:eek: i am very surpised to read it, thank you!
How i can see, you are visiting St. Peterburg? Its very interesting!
How often? Have you been to Moscow?

everything is possible if you want to :D
I have some privileges

but it's nice to see a beautiful cars (Mercedes CL, Bentley or some oldtimers) with clean (original green) windows, it's better than dark one.
Isn't it?

Regards
Dmitry.
It must be nice to have some privileges :) I'm just back from St. Petersburg; I spent most of the winter there and in Sochi. I have a great-grandson (and granddaughter) living in Pitor. I have been to Moscow many times. It's a fascinating city. It is now, I understand, the most expensive city in the world to live in.

Yes, I like the original look of the older cars, although a nicely turned-out black AMG (or Wald) with blackout windows is also very sharp looking. I particularly like the AMG combination with the SEL body; it's an unexpected look on such a large vehicle.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been to Moscow many times. It's a fascinating city. It is now, I understand, the most expensive city in the world to live in.
yeah, you right :D

I particularly like the AMG combination with the SEL body; it's an unexpected look on such a large vehicle.
I agree.
But WALD is producing bodykits only for SE and SEC, not for long version. sideparts was got longer at workshop in Moscow.
I think it's only one SEL dressed in Wald bodykit.

Regards
Dmitry

1 - 20 of 66 Posts