Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you know the MSRP for <br>the C55 AMG. I currently drive a C280 and I'm <br>looking for a little excitement.<p>I love my C class and the way it looks so I'm thinking<br>of getting another one.<p>What do you guys think ?<p>Any suggestions would be great.<p>Kathy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: I was wondering if any of you know the MSRP for <br>the C55 AMG. I currently drive a C280 and I'm <br>looking for a little excitement.<p>I love my C class and the way it looks so I'm thinking<br>of getting another one.<p>What do you guys think ?<p>Any suggestions would be great.<p>Kathy<p>The C55 is not available in the US to the best of my knowledge, nor will it ever be. I'm not sure of the US list price but in England, an almost new example seems to be over $100K US!!!!!!<p>Fun but very costly!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess that is too much. How about the C43? or should I wait for the new one ?

: : I was wondering if any of you know the MSRP for <br>the C55 AMG. I currently drive a C280 and I'm <br>looking for a little excitement.<p>I love my C class and the way it looks so I'm thinking<br>of getting another one.<p>What do you guys think ?<p>Any suggestions would be great.<p>Kathy<p>The C55 is not available in the US to the best of my knowledge, nor will it ever be. I'm not sure of the US list price but in England, an almost new example seems to be over $100K US!!!!!!<p>Fun but very costly!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It all depends on what you're after...

The C43 looks very aggressive and has the power to boot. The new C class will be a bit more<br>unique since it is new. Don't expect MB to be releasing an AMG model for the W203 anytime soon.<br>The C43 will always be one of the best sedans' in the market and IMHO, I like the current <br>body style better than the one they're releasing.<p>Victor<br>1999 C43 Sedan<br>Silver on Ash<br>Stock<p>1989 560SEC Coupe<br>Black on Black<br>: : : I was wondering if any of you know the MSRP for <br>the C55 AMG. I currently drive a C280 and I'm <br>looking for a little excitement.<p>I love my C class and the way it looks so I'm thinking<br>of getting another one.<p>What do you guys think ?<p>Any suggestions would be great.<p>Kathy<p>The C55 is not available in the US to the best of my knowledge, nor will it ever be. I'm not sure of the US list price but in England, an almost new example seems to be over $100K US!!!!!!<p>Fun but very costly!<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drove one here in Houston....

: I was wondering if any of you know the MSRP for <br>the C55 AMG. I currently drive a C280 and I'm <br>looking for a little excitement.<p>I love my C class and the way it looks so I'm thinking<br>of getting another one.<p>What do you guys think ?<p>Any suggestions would be great.<p>Kathy<p>I did some work on a C55 AMG the other day, it lists for $127,000. I believe the gentleman bought it here in houston. What an unbelievable car!! It shifted into %th at 120mph and laid me back in the seat!! Good Luck<p>

·
Registered
1 Posts
C55 for sale in germany

Hi, There is a c55 up for sale in Germany

Price=EUR 32.450 (aprox the same in US$)
Daten:
100.000 km, 255 kW (347 PS), EZ: 04/99, silber-metallic

Besonderheiten:
Automatik, Klimaanlage,
Fahrzeug ist garantiefähig.

Beschreibung:
510NM!!!V/ max- Aufhebung, NP184500, - DM, C55 AMG, Seltenheit!Leder schwarz, Parktronik, XENON, Spiegel el. anklappbar, Regensensor, Glasdach, el. Heckrollo, Soundsystem mit MB Special- CD, 1. Hand nach AMG, lückenlos scheckheftgepflegt, Neuwagenrechnung mit Umbau liegt vor! Info nur unter Mobiltelefon!

Händler:
Koch Automobile
Roter Weg 45
D-09599 Freiberg
1.Tel.: +49 - (0)3731 / 356030
2.Tel.: +49 - (0)171 / 7797486
Fax: +49 - (0)3731 / 217025
eMail an den Anbieter
http://www.mobile.de/Koch-Automobile-Freiberg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts