Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2012 E350 CDI & 2017 C300 Cabrio
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - Not a current MB owner, but have owned a '99 C, 2005 C Sport, and a 1970 280SL. I am currently looking to purchase a 2005 E320 CDI and a 2005 CLK320 Cabriolet. I've been leasing for my wife for the past few vehicles and purchase for myself for long term. I currently drive a 2003 Dodge Durango, that I plan on keeping, since it only has 70,000 miles and is very versatile for me. The E would be my main vehicle, I drive around 10K per year, and would like to use this vehicle for family vacations. My wife is smitten with the CLK and it is in very nice condition with only 39K on it. The prices seem to be pretty in line with I've been finding, and I got the repair & maintenance reports on both. They've both been maintained and had some warranty fixes. The carfaxes are both very clean. The e is a one owner and the the CLK is a 2 owner. I'm in the home stretch and may have the deal done by the end of the week. I've been researching for the past week for everything I could find on the E, since it has higher miles (90k). They'll both be getting services at an independent that specializes in MB's and worked on my previous cars. There's always that hesitation to get a problematic vehicle regardless of the amount of due diligence that you do. My mechanic is going to check them both out prior to finalizing, and I'm hoping they turn out fine.

That's the nickel tour. I may be a full fledged, MB owning member by the end of the week.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts