Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230E, 320CE, CL420
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ppl!

I joined up to this forum not too long ago and only now the chance to surf it!

I'd like to throw open a couple of questions to the forum if i may!

I have a 1995 E320 Coupe in my stable. It has a Carat by Duchatelet bodykit. The tow hook cover in the carat front bumper is missing. Has anyone got any ideas where i can get a new one from, as carat don't make bodykits anymore [:(]
Another 2 quick q's: does anyone know any good car upholsters that can replace my leather piping to match the green/blue exterior colour? I've had one quote for this at £400. Any advances?
Finally im thinking about adding "facelift" W210 wing mirrors to my car. Do anyone know where can i go to get this done?
Many thanks for any help anyone can give!!
I'm from the UK, so any suggestions need to be local to here (ie. no over seas businesses please) - help still gratefully received tho [:)]!!

Thanks again,

Darren [:D]

·
Registered
230E, 320CE, CL420
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try to get some pics soon! Ive only had the car 5 weeks or so and i havent had access to my dad's digi cam yet.

But to give you a better idea of its looks: Its a blue/green metallic with the the carat bodykit, lowered suspension and 18" W210 E55 style genuine AMG alloys.

Im planning in the next month to add tinted windows, a remus back box and another amp with a 15" sub

1 - 3 of 3 Posts