Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NRPHLLY,

Your profile shows you own both W220s and a BMW 750IL.

It would be great if you had some free time to write a comparison between the full size Mercedes and BMW sedans.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would have to say that I love them both. BMW 750il is the most reliable car Ive ever owned. The Benz is on the Cusp of the Technology upgrades so it really is more convient to drive. But the E38 is the car hands hands down that you can put your wife in and have no worries of her safety or getting to her destination.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would love to get an E38. Unfortunately living up here in Canada most have rotted away now and the clean ones are getting more and more pricey.

For me, my ultimate 2 car garage would be a W140 S600 and a E38 750iL. Both black with tan leather, bone stock!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Let me know If could help.

I would love to get an E38. Unfortunately living up here in Canada most have rotted away now and the clean ones are getting more and more pricey.

For me, my ultimate 2 car garage would be a W140 S600 and a E38 750iL. Both black with tan leather, bone stock!

Im a dealer, I could source one and send it to you. no problem.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would definitely be interested in learning about what is available, and the current prices. Ideally I would be looking for a S500 or S600 in black.

If I can get an idea of total costs involved, that would be great. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested. I am in no immediate rush but I would make a move if it were the right car at the right price.

Thanks
Oliver

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would definitely be interested in learning about what is available, and the current prices. Ideally I would be looking for a S500 or S600 in black.

If I can get an idea of total costs involved, that would be great. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested. I am in no immediate rush but I would make a move if it were the right car at the right price.

Thanks
Oliver
Absolutely OliverP, I will put a proposal together this week involving your car selections, what is your approximate location? For delivery purposes.

·
Registered
630 Posts
nrphlly, while you are at it I'm looking for another 05 SL65 in any color with the sun roof and distronic under 100k miles. It will be a his and her's thing lol!

·
Registered
713 Posts
nrphlly, while you are at it I'm looking for another 05 SL65 in any color with the sun roof and distronic under 100k miles. It will be a his and her's thing lol!
Hey triplecranks im sorry for delay. I was on a delivery on the 24th and i just got back monday the 30th. That should be easy tl find for you. Ill find it and you can inbox me delivery details.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Chances are I will fly to the location and drive it back. Assuming it has the typical 30 day warranty. Getting anxious now lol!
LoL there is only one of these listed right now. Those rims are serious.

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Please keep an eye out for me. It does need to be the 2005 SL65 though. Unless you can find something else with the V12 6.0 liter with the 5 speed transmission. Not the 5.5 liter but the 6.0 liter. And definitely not the 7 speed transmission.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Please keep an eye out for me. It does need to be the 2005 SL65 though. Unless you can find something else with the V12 6.0 liter with the 5 speed transmission. Not the 5.5 liter but the 6.0 liter. And definitely not the 7 speed transmission.
I found two, they look really good too. I’ll inbox you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts