Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all new members to the board. I would like to introduce you to the "Search Feature" on this website.

At the top menu the last option says Search

If you click on that you can find out allmost all newb questions asked a million times or questions like "What type of gas do you run" or "what type of tires do you run" or my personal fav "how old is everyone in the boards"

thanks for your time

--Deatherage <--- the board asshole

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
493 Posts
Linh,

Did you have any difficulties locking up the torque converter on that installation you recently did? Did you just stick a bar in through the access hole and hold the teeth? I am guessing that this may be the toughest thing to do in the operation.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
Hey, thanks Deathy! I didn't even know that was there, it works great and before I ask I'll use it.

Um, now I was wondering if you could do something for me? Its about that Icon, stamp of approval... Every time I see it I see a man that looks like he's trying to pinch a loaf, is that the best icon you can come up with?

(laughing)

John Boy < Icon Critic [}:)][:0][:D][:)]

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230- RED
461 Posts
DEATHERAGE - 2/28/2005

Deathy, don't be so hard on yourself. Didn't we all discuss this in earlier posts and that position was/is already filled [:D][?][:D]

Regards

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
MAX BLAKELY - 2/28/2005 6:50 PM

DEATHERAGE - 2/28/2005

Deathy, don't be so hard on yourself. Didn't we all discuss this in earlier posts and that position was/is already filled [:D][?][:D]

Regards
ROTFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Max, you have a wonderful way with words .........

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:p]

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
John Boy 330xi - 2/28/2005 5:53 PM

Hey, thanks Deathy! I didn't even know that was there, it works great and before I ask I'll use it.

Um, now I was wondering if you could do something for me? Its about that Icon, stamp of approval... Every time I see it I see a man that looks like he's trying to pinch a loaf, is that the best icon you can come up with?

(laughing)

The word you are looking for is Avatar, not Icon.

·
Registered
Some LT1 Camaros
4 Posts
I have a noob question...

I did a search for "search" and it didn;t find anything, so, eh, how do you do a search? :p

(Even though I am new, I'll ass-u-me the smartass position)

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
430 - 3/2/2005 12:30 PM

John Boy 330xi - 2/28/2005 5:53 PM

(laughing)

The word you are looking for is Avatar, not Icon.
Thanks 430. Speaking of which, I gotta learn how to get one of those avatars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts