Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Karl Karcher, any new discoveries today? Did you want to tell us about the seat warmers or

folding seats in the rear for more trunk space?<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I knew the date my car was made so I can celebrate its birthday. She's all I've got!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funny thing is, the forum thinks that you're just a pompous ass who tries to use big words in order

to impress us and make up for your lack of knowledge about CLKs. It's fine if you don't know anything about them, everyone has to start somewhere. But you screwed up thinking that you're better than everyone else with your 'true' AMG car. And because of that, you've lost all chances of being accepted here. This is a CLK forum, not a Karl K forum. You're not the best thing since sliced bread. So either lose your too good for everyone attitude or just leave. After all, what do us peons have to offer you? I do remember you emailing me for help about a month ago though...<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The dumber I look, wow does your "AMG" give you the ability to see me through the computer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your hunorous attempts are as amuzing as a Taliban news conference: Entertaining but not effective.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Karl K....to understand how's this problem started, you need to go back to your old post......

<br> Just because you own a Clk 55, it does not mean you are better or consider higher class then some of us. I never really pay attention much to your's post because i was to busy try to help other in need. But i did talk to Mach430 through e-mail and he explained to me that your's posting is demeaning to him. We are all different and so we need to be careful when we say things. I just wonder why you interested chatting in the Clk 430 and 320 forum. Would you be better suited in the CLk 55 Forum? Anyway, it does not matter to me.<p>czavala.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tnx Linh for the tip. I did not know that there is a CLK55 forum.

I like this forum and I apologize to anyone, who feels offended. <br> <br> For myself, I do not care about persons' background, socio-economic standing. I come here to learn & share experiences w/people who have a similar interest/passion for cars.<br> <br> To encounter hostilities such as -get lost- is offensive and has no place in this or other public forum. This to me is simply gutter behavior, it is not civil and I had to respond.<br> <br> I do not think of myself as better than anyone; having a CLK55 is temporary; I never stated that I am better because of this car. I traded in my 2001 SL 500 with the AMG sports package for this CLK 55 AMG, which I really like.<br> <br> Appreciate all I learned from you Linh, and thank you for being helpful and always kind and civil. <br> <br> Best wishes,<br> <br> Karl<br> <br> PS<br> Do U have an URL for a CLK55 forum??<p>adsl-61-115-43.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BS "I do not think of myself as better than anyone" OK, that's why non-55s are "AMG WANNABIES"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mach - First: CLK 55s are NOT persons. Second: Gratefully, I am NOT a car wanna-be! Third: A CLK320

not a 430 is not a 55 is not a CL, not a S, etc.<br> <br> Fourth: Each car model is different, - most people agree as you go up the price scale - better.<br> <br> Fifth: That value judgement refers to the thing - CAR - NOT the owner.<br> <br> Hey: I have also an RSX-S - so call me a RICER, I am not that thin-skinned.<br> <br> <p>adsl-61-114-177.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm just going off previous quotes from you. "430's are AMG wannabies" even though they came first

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GUYS !!!! come on, let give it a rest! Why don't guys start over! Mach430...........................

<br> Karl K.... did apologize for something that he said and did not know that he offended you. My grandma told me once before i got marry that we all gonna run into trouble in the narriage but what make a man, is how he solve the problem. <p>66-42-118-165.lsan.dial.netzero.com

1 - 20 of 23 Posts