Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to forum. I have a 2001 ML320 love it!! I am going to install 2 monitors in the headrestw/ a vcr for the kids.I am going to install a dvd later but the kids have more tapes than I have dvds. ANYWAY does ANYBODY out there know how to tap into the factory deck using the nav button and input the signal from the vcr/tuner so that the factory deck becomes a monitor as well.I don't have Nav in my car.MY wife does not want me to tear out the bose system because her previous car was stolen due to me going all out with her prev. car the car is going to the shop tues or wed after they finish my headrest. the do great work. PRECISION AUTO STEREO 21181 mission blvd in hayward ca 510-537-1980 <p>spider-ntc-tb043.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Search for

thanx, frank but it does not work. the tv tuner speaks a different language all together. at least thats what ive been told. my friend who owns a stereo shop said if it were that easy he would do it all the time.because its fiber optic (so what) i just want to watch tv...<p>spider-ntc-ta051.proxy.aol.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts