Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone hasn't checked the events forum, GTG at Jono's shop Saturday 10/17. We get to meet one of the illustrious Cali guys - Chadahar - should be good fun.

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
OOOOH I would love to go to this one.

There's this lovely gal, who is an MD in Missouri I would want to meet on the way back, and see some of you guys too!!!

But I already am booked; I have the date for Joe55's 50 car meet up at All Mercedes BBQ, for the same date, taken.

see: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/events/1465808-17-october-bay-area-benzworld-gtg.html

Drat.

You guys have fun, and WE WANT PICTURES!!!!

Thanks for setting it up. Y'all have fun, heyah?

Atlanta is a wonderful place!! "Souther Hospitality" is no empty phrase, it's everywhere in Atlanta!!! Loved it.

I visited Jono there at his shop last Halloween time, and had a great visit wih him!! Super guy!!

c.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Great - book this when I'm 2,000 miles away. :-(

Take pictures!!

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Vids would be great to add to the experience for some of us 1000's miles away - driving, burnout, engine sounds, et al

Did that for the NorCal GTG post, now go and impress us w/ some East Coast action!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Vids would be great to add to the experience for some of us 1000's miles away - driving, burnout, engine sounds, et al

Did that for the NorCal GTG post, now go and impress us w/ some East Coast action!
+1!

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
Hey Mike, Want me to come through Vegas so you can tag along? Plenty of room.

AW you GA guys are making me blush. Sounds like fun.

I leave the next day on the BGD to Lumberton N.C. THAT should be an adventure in and of itself. Flying was just too expensive for what I would have gotten.

No trains though...I checked them out too.

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
I was thinking 11-ish?? Bring what ever you like... :)

Any requests???

Jono

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Chadahar - I'd like to see you in Vegas, either heading out or coming back!! Where are you now?

For a change I'm working a proposal from home and since there is nothing on my schedule for today (Friday), I'm thinking of going to the Barrett Jackson auction today.

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
AHHHHHHHH

Chadahar -I'm thinking of going to the Barrett Jackson auction today.
LOLZ

Either

(1) Leave wallet at home,

or,

(2) Whatever you buy at Barrett Jackson, the spousal unit gets something of equivalent value, too!!!

Right?:D:D:):)

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
dude, you're not That far away..! Straight shot up 85.. I figure an hour or so from PTC..:)

I could never get into Mosters taste...always drank RB.. Lately I found Arizona makes a Green Tea Energy (black can) which is tasty and one can lasts me about 2 days :p

Jono

·
Registered
731 Posts
dude, you're not That far away..! Straight shot up 85.. I figure an hour or so from PTC..:)

I could never get into Mosters taste...always drank RB.. Lately I found Arizona makes a Green Tea Energy (black can) which is tasty and one can lasts me about 2 days :p

Jono
Just ran the Google maps again - you're right. Dunno why I thought it was so far away.

Monster really is a kick in the face - I kinda like Full Throttle too.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts