Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E350
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My name is Steve and I a am a California native. I recently purchased a 2007 E350 for my wife. This is our first Mercedes (and first luxury auto). Most of the cars have been practical (honda accords) and this time I decided to purchase a used Mercedes instead of a new Honda again. We love the looks and comfort of the car. The E350 has 40K and was a one owner. I have a variety of other vehicles (2003 F350 4WD diesel crew cab long bed for towing my 37" Hitchhiker 5th wheel trailer, 1969 Ford Bronco and 1968 Ford Mustang convertible). They all are great in their own way although the Mercedes adds a new level of class to the fleet. I am sure there will questions and issues I have concerning the E350 so I thank you in advance for the help and advice.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

W211 E-Class - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome. I am also a newbie to MB.
Just purchased a silver 08 CLK 550 that came from California actually.
I too have a Diesel pickup truck (2005 White Duramax Crew Cab 4wd to pull my 30ft travel trailer) Wife drives a Black 07 Denali XL.
So now our fleet includes White, Black and Silver.
We actually purchased our convertible on the first day of winter. Oddly though it's 61 degrees here today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts