Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Difficult to say but the one with the aircraft and vehicles in a circle looks like a nuclear test site for a battle field size nuke airblast.

·
52,804 Posts
Zuccotti Park dry run.
Why so, they already shoot first and ask questions after. Riot control is simple shoot em or lock em up and forget where the key is.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
Why so, they already shoot first and ask questions after. Riot control is simple shoot em or lock em up and forget where the key is.
Pre-OWS, eric.

See, I was facetiously suggesting that the communist Chinese had built a model of the park in New York to practice fomenting protest in America in an effort to further weaken its competition in capitalism.

Tomorrow, I'll explain D.P.'s basement.

·
52,804 Posts
Pre-OWS, eric.

See, I was facetiously suggesting that the communist Chinese had built a model of the park in New York to practice fomenting protest in America in an effort to further weaken its competition in capitalism.

Tomorrow, I'll explain D.P.'s basement.
They are commiecaptialists a rare breed, I think I just invented a new word.

·
52,804 Posts
Google Earth uncovered what seemed to be a mystery in the Chinese desert, named the Gobi Desert, when it exposed a massive grid of criss-crossing white lines in the satellite view.

Taking its place as the newest focus of the endless speculation about alien life activity here on earth - to include crop circles, pyramids, and UFOs - the grid of white lines that could not be explained by "normal" earth conditions came under intense scrutiny by scientists and research technicians.

As it turns out, they've determined that the strange looking array of lines is actually a spy satellite calibration target.

Needless to say, spy satellites are a concern to the United States, but it is not unusual for major nations to use them. That has not stopped the speculators, however; they continue to scan the Chinese topography via Google Earth and have, in fact, found other interesting structures.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
It is obvioulsy solar energy farms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts