Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Mere specks, like a moist substance on your arm that you thought was mud or something but turned out to be fly shit, compared to my unrivaled greatness, but who's counting?

·
Moderately subtle
94 E500, 97 500SL
12,080 Posts
Mere specks, like a moist substance on your arm that you thought was mud or something but turned out to be fly shit, compared to my unrivaled greatness, but who's counting?
Don't get all cocky on us . . . that spam button might go off on you . . .

Some of us can only drink and post, not everyone can drive and post . . . and drink . . .

·
Registered
bike cost too much to drive
2,993 Posts
oh reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly just wait until tonite hoser i will get parked and its on , you only bask because i have been out here busting my hump on the road and cant post but you wait my friend you ask and you shall recieve .:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,646 Posts
I come to a mercedes forum to talk cars and meet... truckers???

·
Registered
Baby
9,689 Posts
AS I've said many times before BWOT is a great community for all to enjoy and I wouldn't want to ..... blah blah blah....... you guys are the best..... blah blah blah.... I couldn't go on without.....blah blah blah....thank everyone of you for being....blah blah blah seriously Dare I say Love? .....Blah blah blah... yet I realize sometimes in a disagreement sparks can fly causing a fuck you here & a fuck you there Blah.. Blah ..Blah...

Life is good.

·
Banned
2002 clk320
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey yosey hitting the home brew a little early tonight or some wacky weed got any to share yeh man we could be like the circle on the 70's show but i get to be tommy chong

·
Banned
PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
17,697 Posts
Never indulged in WW. but shooting straight heroin is a blast.

Word is you are Jay's economic advisor and his crack distributor...........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
If you are trying to trap me....

Well you have to admit, it makes perfect sense with his rantings of the current state of US economy (he recently told me that on the 30th of June the DOW will be sitting in my lap) and you are known to be a some what nefarious character...........

·
Registered
Baby
9,689 Posts
Well you have to admit, it makes perfect sense with his rantings of the current state of US economy (he recently told me that on the 30th of June the DOW will be sitting in my lap) and you are known to be a some what nefariouscharacter...........
Only to my good friends

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 79 Posts