Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
and exactly where are you in any of those pictures? I still don't believe you. you could have found those any where on the net, or you could have saw a CL 65 in a parking garage and takin pictures. Still not buying it

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOU sturbon! LOL where am i! you crazie me not gonna post my picture haha how about you come to LA area and i shall show you me car collection or call my cell i rev all my car engines beverly hills baby

come on over welcome anytime! i am not afraid!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yes of course Beverly Hills. The capital of rich and famous people. A Hot location to say where your from.

BTW, My mom is the General manager of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, and takes bussiness trips to Santa Monica as she works with the Fairmont Miramar there across form the Santa Monica Peir. So yes, i been to beverly hills before, and next time im there, ill be glad to call you up.

·
Registered
443 Posts
so explain, how does a 19 year old have all those cars.. Just the CL65 AMG is enough for me to call you a liar.. Then you mention the Phantom, Ferrari, a number of other benz, and other cars... And on top of that, you live in Beverly Hills. The most lucrative place on the planet for successful people. Who do you think you are, a Hollywood movie star? Im sure anyone with that range of cars is well known to the public.

If it is true that you have those cars, then i think you are having a mid-life crisis and denying your age, but i really think this is all bullshit.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,033 Posts
BEnZ_BroTHeR - 3/21/2005 12:43 AM

so explain, how does a 19 year old have all those cars.. Just the CL65 AMG is enough for me to call you a liar.. Then you mention the Phantom, Ferrari, a number of other benz, and other cars... And on top of that, you live in Beverly Hills. The most lucrative place on the planet for successful people. Who do you think you are, a Hollywood movie star? Im sure anyone with that range of cars is well known to the public.

If it is true that you have those cars, then i think you are having a mid-life crisis and denying your age, but i really think this is all bullshit.
Ever heard this joke.

" How does a kid make a small fortune - He starts with a large fortune"

Most of the time it is money that comes from petro dollars or something established. I have seen it myself. Bored kids with mega dollars. They dont seem any different to me.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
Hey man, not disbelieving you, but mind giving me a ride in those cars? I'll post back here and confirm your collection! I'm really close by if you live in beverly hills.

I know a lot of rich kids with SLs and CLs (grew up around them too! hahah..) but not THIS rich...

·
Registered
443 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/20/2005 8:46 PM

YOU sturbon! LOL where am i! you crazie me not gonna post my picture haha how about you come to LA area and i shall show you me car collection or call my cell i rev all my car engines beverly hills baby

ill post my picture if it makes you feel comfortable enough to post yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Vanquish S
400 Posts
BEnZ_BroTHeR - 3/20/2005 12:06 AM

cl65blackdemon - 3/20/2005 8:46 PM

ill post my picture if it makes you feel comfortable enough to post yours.
Great picture. It is going to be tuff to beat. [:D]

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
I know lotta ppl with amazing cars and they wouldnt give the time of day to people that accuse them of not being honest about them. Why do you? My parents always told me that when someone has something to be defensive about, they get Defensive about it, but when someone has nothing to prove, they remain docile as long as it doesnt hurt them.

I suppose I should post a picture of my parents to prove I have parents? Or should I get them to write that quote down on a paper to prove that they said it? My point is, jeeeeeeeeeeez, dude, showing keys, showing ur picture, asking people to come meet you, why do u have to prove to anyone what you have, that is the snobbiest nonsense i have seen in ages! calm down....its really kinda disturbing.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
LOVIN -

DO YOU REALLY HAVE AN SL600 or are you lying? :) hehe. jk :)

The only thing that i could poke fun about u is that you even considered selling your beautiful car :)

How was your weekend? Mine was ok. I went to a wedding and it sucked but thats alright, I got to drive to New Jersey on the new michelins :) hehe
OOPS, was that snobby? OY!

·
Registered
2006 Vanquish S
400 Posts
Chucky300 - 3/21/2005 6:00 AM

LOVIN -

DO YOU REALLY HAVE AN SL600 or are you lying? :) hehe. jk :)

The only thing that i could poke fun about u is that you even considered selling your beautiful car :)

How was your weekend? Mine was ok. I went to a wedding and it sucked but thats alright, I got to drive to New Jersey on the new michelins :) hehe
OOPS, was that snobby? OY!
You know, for that episode I'd deserve any fun you could throw this way. One of my more foolish moments.

Weekend was OK. Went house hunting but found nothing yet. Hope you enjoyed those Michelins. Come on, tell the truth, do you really have new Michelins?

·
Registered
2006 Vanquish S
400 Posts
Chucky300 - 3/21/2005 6:36 AM

hehe :)

Ya! I really do have michelins.... or Do i??? :)

I think we need testimony from Luke @ tirerack for proof. Oy vey!
Too funny...

Not sure how these posts got reversed? I just corrected a typo.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Chucky300 - 3/21/2005 6:58 AM

I know lotta ppl with amazing cars and they wouldnt give the time of day to people that accuse them of not being honest about them. Why do you? My parents always told me that when someone has something to be defensive about, they get Defensive about it, but when someone has nothing to prove, they remain docile as long as it doesnt hurt them.

I suppose I should post a picture of my parents to prove I have parents? Or should I get them to write that quote down on a paper to prove that they said it? My point is, jeeeeeeeeeeez, dude, showing keys, showing ur picture, asking people to come meet you, why do u have to prove to anyone what you have, that is the snobbiest nonsense i have seen in ages! calm down....its really kinda disturbing.
don't tell him to ignore me. I am very interest to see if he really posts a picture of him in one of those cars.. Although i have noticed all his pictures looks like they are taken in the same garage

and thx lovin for the comment [8D][:)]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not bragging that guy started it.... i was only in these forums to find advice on tuners!!!!

hmmm spalding is the street i live in 137 to be exact ( currently ) moving up to mulholland estates in about 12 months currently building .

well i guess you can say parents bought those cars for us to use me and my brother they fly in 4 times a year to visit us studying.. currently brother in USC me going into pepperdine or usc soon fall or spring not sure haha.

anyways!! there goes my g wagon off to NA brabus cant wait for it to be done

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.