Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to W140 to W220 body kit conversion:
http://www.benzline.com/pages/conver_sion.html

Every since i'v read about this conversion on the brd back in April been searching for a supplier. Heres the only link i've found. PROBLEM: Contact them by email with NO replies!!

Theres not much info on this conversion. It cant be cuz a lack of Demand, everyone thinks its HellaHot. I believe its lack of Supply only. If we can gather together some buyers from this board, sure we can make this a reality!

If anyone has info on U.S. suppliers of the conversion. Hopefully some one can find PICS to post on the board. Please email me with further info at:

[email protected]

Thx Jenny

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh you Traditionalist....

You traditionalist are something, or should i use the term "Purest". Comparing the W220 to a Tau*#$, Taur#$, Urghhhh. I can't even say the word of that vehicle. I know, i know, you dislike change. Well change is good, very good! Say these words with me Lorinser, Brabus, Amg. Mmmmm doesn't it feel good!
You know there is a place for purest like yourself, it called "The Past".

Now onto that W140 to W220 conversion. This is a 1st! Have to say, web page gives no true gauge as to how the conversion would turn out. Can't be certain, but its got to be some sought of doctered image from Photo program or the like! Would have to see actual vehicle photos to be convinced. But am intrigued... Lets hope for more.

1 - 2 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.