Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my CLK. 18" Brabus Monoblocks, H&R Springs, Bilstein Sports, 1 pt pads, more

Brembo Cross-drilled rotors <br>
EBC Green Stuff Pads front<br>
Axxis Metal Masters rear<br>
Flat Hood Badge<br>
Xenon Charged Parklight bulbs<br>
K&N Drop-in Filter<br>
<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice car . . . . . . .

Really nice car, do you have any other pictures you can show us? The picture u posted was taken at night, I can't really see the ground effect and how close the fenders and the wheels are. But after all, Brabus is still the best !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to have 19" AMG CLs then switched to 19" Alstadts and now went Brabus....

You can see more pics of my car in the galleries.<br> Link Below.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Here's a pic of my CLK. 18

Very nice Frank, I got a 98 also and was wondering how much did it cost to black out the grey stripes. and how much for the suspension?\<br> <br> Thanks <br> <br> Danny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Alstadts, items in the garage fell on them and can't be fixed. The CLs I traded for the Brabus.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The stripes cost me $100 to paint...more

The suspension, $200+ for the springs, about $8 for the pads, about $400 for the Bilsteins and $300 labor to install.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Frank. (m)

Do you mind telling me where you got them painted.<br> im from ny<br> <br> Thanks<br> <br> D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had them painted by a body shop in NJ. If you don't mind travelling, it's in Jersey City.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which 19's ? If you mean the CL wheels, no, we had to do some machining and add a 10 mm spacer.....

If the you mean the Alstadts, the fitment was perfect, no mods.<br> <br> Check my gallery (link below) for pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

hey how much did you get your rims for. if you know of any places that sells cheap brabus rims can u let me know. thanks for your time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

hi frank my name is tim. i was wondering if the ride on your clk is too rough with those h & r springs. i was told that h & r are to rough, and to buy another brand. and also let me know if you can tell that it handles better. and please send me some more pictures of your clk. thanks tim.<br> please email with the answer to these questions.<br> [email protected]<br> Tim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts