Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 350
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Thanks for you are you guys and girls great advice in last fews months. I took delivery last week and so far enjoying every second. I cant help walking into my integral garage and taking a peek.

Initial view is the interior is very hard to keep clean, the material that they have used it difficult to maintain. The remote roof operation is a total waste of £90 you have to get really close to the handle and keep your finger firmly pressed on the button, let go and it starts beeping, really annoying and not cool at all. Apart from these minor irritaions the car is great!! It drives like a dream, my previous 2 cars were boxster s and 330 sport cab but the SLK beats them both. Driving in C mode at the moment and even that feels fast enough cant wait to try S mode.

I find the car much more amazing in the flesh. I think the car is not very photogenic, I took a couple of pics but most I do not like. Does anyone else find this or do I just have crap camera skills?

Attachments

·
Registered
R171 200 AMG Kit
117 Posts
I think you good a good angle on that pic above. I found the same problem with taking pickures have to get it at the right angle oherwise it doesnt look too good in some photos. Nice car though.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Congratulations yippym!!!

As far as pictures go, check out the pictures thread at the top and you will get an idea of settings and angles that make the car look better...sometimes depends on color and surroundings, but most of all...ENJOY...[:D][8D][:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
yippym - 3/28/2005 2:41 PM

Hi All

Thanks for you are you guys and girls great advice in last fews months. I took delivery last week and so far enjoying every second. I cant help walking into my integral garage and taking a peek.

Initial view is the interior is very hard to keep clean, the material that they have used it difficult to maintain. The remote roof operation is a total waste of £90 you have to get really close to the handle and keep your finger firmly pressed on the button, let go and it starts beeping, really annoying and not cool at all. Apart from these minor irritaions the car is great!! It drives like a dream, my previous 2 cars were boxster s and 330 sport cab but the SLK beats them both. Driving in C mode at the moment and even that feels fast enough cant wait to try S mode.

I find the car much more amazing in the flesh. I think the car is not very photogenic, I took a couple of pics but most I do not like. Does anyone else find this or do I just have crap camera skills?
Congratulations, the black looks great! Interesting that you prefer the SLK to the your previous Boxter S. Can you elaborate a little on why??

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Congrats!!!! I know how you are feeling coz I got mine this Sat[:D]

Enjoy it!

Cheers

·
Registered
W116, W126, R170.
217 Posts
Congratulations yippym, the car looks wonderful. Mine is due any day, time to start getting excited.

Agent 1. [8D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts