1789 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  M-Brabus
[No message]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
S320W
602 Posts
re

Awesome. Nice car. I think you and i have quite much the same mods.

Do oinkers bother you with your tints in WS?

(your car reminds me of my AMGs, i want to put them back on)

///S320

[:)]

· Registered
1997 S600 - Bentley Turbo R (black/black)
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
///S320

///S320

I havent had any problems with the law concerning the tint . The law here in wi is think is 35% back, 50% front. I have 20% all over. I think its perfect at that percentage because you can see shadows of people inside, not too dark, not too light. Unless you like limo tint 15% or lower.

I hear its the highway patrol, not the local police that give you a hard time. But i also believe, that most will not give you any trouble if you have a nice fancy luxury car like an s class tinted.. If you have an 82 civic wiht 5% tint then you might be pulled over here.

Regarding the wheels and light, i actually copied your mods ///S320, so thats based on your recommendation..thanks

i am just waiting for the s600 grill to come in, in a day or two and i will see how it looks.
ghost

· Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,865 Posts
AWESOME! Gotta get those corners!

AWESOME! Gotta get those corners!

· Registered
1997 S600 - Bentley Turbo R (black/black)
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments...

i got my lights from www.bekkers.com

They are authentic bosch..

They cost about $120 for the pair...

You might find something similar cheaper on ebay, for around 70 or other benz part sites, but i wouldnt recommend it. Get authentic bosch that fit just right...

good luck

· Registered
93 300SE, 07 BMW 328i Coupe, 01 GSX-R1000
940 Posts
RE: ///S320

ghost - 11/2/2003 3:57 PM

I havent had any problems with the law concerning the tint . The law here in wi is think is 35% back, 50% front. I have 20% all over. I think its perfect at that percentage because you can see shadows of people inside, not too dark, not too light. Unless you like limo tint 15% or lower.

I hear its the highway patrol, not the local police that give you a hard time. But i also believe, that most will not give you any trouble if you have a nice fancy luxury car like an s class tinted.. If you have an 82 civic wiht 5% tint then you might be pulled over here.

Regarding the wheels and light, i actually copied your mods ///S320, so thats based on your recommendation..thanks

i am just waiting for the s600 grill to come in, in a day or two and i will see how it looks.
ghost
When I was 17, I had a 1993 Mazda MX-6 with 10% tint all around. Surprisingly, I was never pulled over in the 2 years that I drove it. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Just a suggestion for your car . . . have you considered getting an S600-style grille? I got one of these put on after my last accident, and it makes a huge difference! The S600-style grille looks awesome! There are some website mentioned in other posts telling where you can buy these relatively cheap.

Nice Car!

Regards,
Bryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.