Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1987 420 SEL
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess i'm in a silly mood today. But, I was searching for some sneaks on the net and noticed that these resembled our MB's. They are a size 15 SEL. Noticed the long front and how the laces go upwards and slop back down in the rear. The only thing missing is the wheels and grill. Hee! Hee!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Perhaps it's spring and he's in love...

Remember 'twitterpated' from Bambi?

Talk about sneakers, I have always had an uninterrupted supply of Adidas Sambas since I was 15 (more than 20 years ago). Since its introduction in 1962 and its revival in late '70's, Samba has been a perennial bestseller for Adidas appealing to the young and old alike.

In some ways, aside from being German in origin, I see a lot of parallels between a pair of Samba and a W126 - a classic that never goes out of style.

·
Registered
88,560 SEC & SEL Euros, 06 S-500, 06 SRT8 Magnum
246 Posts
Prochambers

I guess JDC is referring to my post re: 4/20? "thats something related to being on a high" did not know that!! You learn something everyday on this forum, must be my age? Love your humour! I just got my 4 girls out from hibernation and I'm taking them for a spin in the 560 SEC. Problem is I only have 4 seat belts? I guess I could throw one in the trunk? Check them out. Photos attached, have yet to give them names.

MBGary

Attachments

·
Registered
1987 420 SEL
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I'm not on anything. Just felt like getting as good laugh. In today's world with all the violence going on I needed some humor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts