Registered
2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan
910 Posts
Nice wheels!

·
Registered
2011 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon
1,023 Posts
The Good: Looking phenomenal! Love the wheels and the rear window spoiler! The S class tail lights look great too!
What springs did you use to lower the car?

The Bad: take the AMG off..its not an AMG...

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz B170 2007
48 Posts
Car looks great :D

Got any more closeup pictures of the wheels? Are they OEM or reps?

·
Registered
C320 4matic
1,743 Posts
Very nicely done! I like the rear window spoiler but I prefer the amg trunk spoiler. Rims are hot, what % tint and what is mounted in the rear pop out portion of the bumper, a camera?

I also agree to take off the ///amg badge, no offense.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your opinions, the AMG badge is because i have the AMG kit in the car, the tint is 5% all around including front (i live in dominican republic it is legal), wheels are AMG original, i have Tein Coilovers, 3 HID systems, AMG seats, drilled rotors, custom exhaust, and many more things.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz B170 2007
48 Posts
How much is the car dropped by? So any chance of more pics? :D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, still a lot of money and time were spend to make a C240 look like that, i feel proud of my car =), planning to buy a 2005 e55, Dominican Republic is the country with most Mercedes Benz per m2, benz here come directly from germany with all extras available, its amazing!! its hard to believe but european cars first are seen here before the states, when the new W204 said coming soon, MB dealership had them since november!!! i would gather some pics of the best MB's from the country!

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz B170 2007
48 Posts
........and how much is the car lowered by?? Do you have anymore pictures?

Thanx

·
Registered
2012 C300 4Matic
178 Posts
Loved it until I saw the fake AMG badge.
Your car is not an AMG. It does not have an AMG engine.
The badge turns an otherwise very nicely done car into a laughing stock.

And don't think im some kind of angry guy who paid for a real AMG, I drive the same model as you.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz B170 2007
48 Posts
Mercedes have sold non amg engine cars with AMG badges on them for years! If the car had AMG wheels and body kit then depending on the model it came with an AMG badge.

·
Registered
2005 C230K Sport Coupe 6-speed! And now a 2011 GLK 350 4Matic in Palladium Silver!
1,122 Posts
Beautiful ride! I don't care much for the roof spoiler or the S-Class-style tail lights, though. I mean, if people want the S-Class look, buy an S-Class. It also looks like the trunk spoiler was installed a little too far forward. From other peoples photos, it looks as though the spoiler is supposed to be installed on the little lip just above the center brake light.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mercedes have sold non amg engine cars with AMG badges on them for years! If the car had AMG wheels and body kit then depending on the model it came with an AMG badge.
Thats a first...i always thought that AMG was defined by the engine and performance not the looks....i think thats bogus

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz B170 2007
48 Posts
Nope its not bogus. I know for a fact that the pre facelift SLK included an AMG badge if you opted for the AMG kit and wheels. So did the SL. You don't have to believe me however I would gain nothing from making it up.

·
Registered
02 C32, 08 C350, 00 CLK320 (sis'), 01 ML430 (gone)
1,698 Posts
in the US they don't. those AMG badges are all dealer throw-on.

outside of US however, you can get the complete AMG package minus the engine as a package and they do come with the AMG badge. There have been C320s outfitted with AMG kit, AMG brakes, suspension, and exhaust in Europe with the AMG badge. It's part of the AMG Evolution package they offer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats right, since in Dominican Republic Mercedes Benz comes directly from europe they always comes up with AMG kit as an option, and they come with verything AMG except the engine, and it comes from europe with AMG badge in the trunk, AMG its not only performance, but it is body kit, and accessories that makes the car outstand from stock cars.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
in the US they don't. those AMG badges are all dealer throw-on.

outside of US however, you can get the complete AMG package minus the engine as a package and they do come with the AMG badge. There have been C320s outfitted with AMG kit, AMG brakes, suspension, and exhaust in Europe with the AMG badge. It's part of the AMG Evolution package they offer.
Dont know much about European models, so was judging based on US models... learn something new everyday right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts