Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of 320C Wagon on Saturday (13th). Dealer school call on various system operations was pretty sketchy to say the least. Have been able to sort out most operating features except for 'auto slide back to exit position of memory seats' Programming the seat/steering wheel memory seems to take, but unable to get the seat to auto move to exit position after shut down. Its my understanding that this is supposed to happen. Any help on this appreciated. Also, the right mirror is supposed to tilt down when shift is placed in reverse and mirror adjust button placed to the right position. Not happening-any suggestions? <br>
<br>
Brilliant Silver, Comand, K2A, C2<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can turn both of those features on and off through the menu system. In order to change those functions (ie. seat moving prior to exit and rear view mirror) the car must be parked. The string of commands (ie. buttons to press) to change the settings are in the owners manual as well as the quick guide (small book of frequently used functions) that you should have received. Good luck!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I must have over read the part about the seat slide and mirror. I programmed in the seat and wheel settings using the door switches and they seemed to take. Which menu do I need to access on the wheel. Have the car but not the manuals with me. Will

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From the<br>
'SETTINGS CAN BE SET AT STANDSTILL' menu is where you access these functions.<br>
<br>
The next menu within this is<br>
'SETTINGS'<br>
Instrument Cluster<br>
Lighting<br>
Vehicle<br>
Convenience<br>
<br>
CONVENIENCE is the menu you want. Within that menu you will find the EASY-ENTRY FEATURE ACTIVATE which slides back the seat and steering wheel. And then MIRROR SETTING WHEN PARKING will be on another menu within the CONVENIENCE menu.<br>
<br>
Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts