Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
05 C230 KOMPRESSOR
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my 05 black c230 k for almost a year now, and im thinking about putting some new wheels on them but i quite cant decide. its come to the stock c55 amg rims (the multipiece) or the brabus monoblocks VI. but i dont think i wanna spend a grand a piece for rims. does anyone know where i can get something like those rims with the benz emblem on the rim for a good price, if u guys know what im talking about? im looking for 18's but i dont really know much about sizes and what fits in my car. so i think im assed out and i need all the input i need.

and also do u guys have problems with the harmon kardon sub in the back?? does the sub cover rattle when the bass of the music is to high? i had to bring it back to the dealer a couple of times but they cant seem to fix it and i was wondering if anyone else had that problem witht he 05 c230 k

i know i asked a lot of questions but any input would be helpful. thanks.

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
I think u should just get replica wheels, if u dont want to spend a lot of money.
I just replace the stock wheels with amg replica only cost me like around $ 300 a piece and that's for 19 inch wheel.
i tried to look the brabus monoblock vi but couldnt find it.
so yeah just go with replica, mine use tsw bremma and it fit the mercedes cap on it.
any question ask me back
good luck

·
Registered
05 C230 KOMPRESSOR
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where did u get ur rims if u dont mind me asking? are they the same as asa st4's? did u order ur rims online?

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you are only looking for 18s, why don't you buy the single piece Brabus VI. They run about $600 which is a lot less than the 19 multi-piece which is way over a G a wheel. Check out the forum with the pics of 203s. You will see a car just like yours with the VIs in an 18.

Also, I got the rattle too.

My seatbelt in the back keeps locking too. It is currently just a 3 seater until I get to the dealer.

·
Registered
C Class (W203)
212 Posts
I agree with Dice..

the 18" brabus VI is a great wheel and the price is reasonable...multipiece doubles the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts