Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1978 280ce euro found dead on Ebay
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can buy online the rubber "hose/boot" that is between the airflow sensor and the intake manifold? This of course for a M110 engine.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't know part number. I was thinking this might be what is giving me a vacumn leak. It looks dried and cracked.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
I don't know if it would cause leaks or not. I can't look up the part # now because I don't have my desktop computer, it in the shop getting fixed. I'm on my vista laptop, and you know nothing works with vista. I should get it back tomorrow so I'll check then.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got a vista laptop for my wife. She calls me on the way back to her cause she was sick that her computer went dead would not boot screen was shot and to pick her up a new one. Got her a nice one at best buys for $450 really surprise what $450 will buy these days, Dual core CPU 150 Gig HD DVD read write bright view screen Vista bundle. BTW I unpluged removed battery and rebooted the old XP laptop and it booted up just find. So in a way I got me a laptop now (the old HP running XP):eek:

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
I can't stand Vista, I'll be glad when I get the desktop computer(XP) back this afternoon, it had 1 512MB bad memory stick, the other one was fine so I didn't loose my memory.

·
Registered
-88 250D, -93 280TE-24 Sportline and -00 E270T CDI
898 Posts
Try spraying with starting-aerosol, ether-spray or whatever you call it, its a spray that helps cold starting engines, petrol and diesel.
Spray around the inntake parts while your engine is at idle..
If you spray on a vakuum leak the engine speed will go up.
The air cleaner assembly makes this alittle complicated, its in the way of where you want to spray.
This is what the Beemer guys use on their over complicated engines..

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found part it's mercedes part number 1101410582 but can't find online supplier.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Do you have a MB dealer near you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts