Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 C300 sport. I was going to get a 2011 with the LED fog lights but they were sold out and the deal was better on my car so i got it. I have a feeling that the 2010 and 2011 have the same bumper and same size honeycomb grill to house the fog lights but one houses the lamp and one houses the led strip. Does anyone know if i change the grills and lamp to led will it fit with my 2010 bumper? :confused:

·
Registered
2010 Merc c63 amg white w/black, 20" black and white savinni wheels
34 Posts
leds

I have a 2010 C300 sport. I was going to get a 2011 with the LED fog lights but they were sold out and the deal was better on my car so i got it. I have a feeling that the 2010 and 2011 have the same bumper and same size honeycomb grill to house the fog lights but one houses the lamp and one houses the led strip. Does anyone know if i change the grills and lamp to led will it fit with my 2010 bumper? :confused:
Check out this website, i got my leds from here and you can customize however you like with their products.

Super Bright LED Car Lights, Automotive LED Bulbs, LED Strip Lights, HID Light Bulbs, HID Conversion Kits and more

1 - 2 of 2 Posts