Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm looking at purchasing this 2007 S550 and am trying to determine a couple things I was hoping you experts could help me figure out.

1. The car has parktronic - does that come with the rearview camera that shows you where you are backing up to?

2. I was told by mercedes if the car has parktronic that that only comes in premium package II. In premium package II, keyless go is also included. Mercedes told me that they can only see for certain that the car has parktronic and they do not believe it has keyless go. Does anyone know if it was possible to get parktronic and not get keyless go or do they both come together?

3. I've included the 2 pics I have of the car....I know they're not very good but it's all I have to go by and I noticed the car has chrome tipped dual exhaust on the rear. It doesn't look like it has the AMG package because of the wheels, rear bumper, etc... Do you think that is factory or aftermarket? Mercedes didn't show the sport package on the car.

Thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
You should be able to run your VIN at the Russian site yourself:
Mercedes-Benz Club Russia | Mercedes-Benz / VIN

If you don't want to use the MB EPC service which is free for US owners.

The rear view camera is a separate option from Parktronic. The US way of bundling options is something I'm not familiar, see MBUSA or wait for comments from US owners. The VIN check would anyway tell which exact options the car has, it does not explain any packages.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The chrome exhaust tips are aftermarket. Only the AMG appearance packge came with the exposed tips in '07. It is possible to have parktronic w/o the rear camera. This car probably does not have keyless go because it does not have the P2 package. I'm not sure if keyless go could be ordered w/o the package but I suspect not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts