Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having trouble logging into EPC and this has been going on all day. I'm looking for the weatherstripping that goes between the plastic screen (called "screen" by a MB parts tech) and the bottom of the windshield. Other people on have mentioned this degradation of the weatherstripping, but not the part number. I am not interested in the "screen," mine is in perfect condition just the weatherstrip which comes in contact with the windshield.
Many thanks,
The part number is listed in the title of this post and should be listed in the diagram in EPC for 83-Heating and Ventilation,& 110 Water Baffle with Intake Shell

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Although we have the same diagrams, the number on mine says #38 and on yours it's #55. In both cases, tt certainly doesn't look like this is the weatherstripping. The numbers that Witek M lists are for the plastic screen (left and right pieces), I DON'T NEED THE SCREEN, just the rubber weatherstripping which is suppose to be part #2108300013. The weatherstripping is a single length, not in 2 pieces as Witek M has indicated.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks, with out access to the EPC the chore of confirming a $4.88 part is extremely frustrating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts