Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C230 Kompressor 04
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Hi to all , i am newbie here from lebanon with c230 kompressor sedan one.. , lets make it short , i would like to know from where i can order the decal (stickers) that came under the hood which have radiator fan warning and mobil 1 oil recommended and so on.. , i need those stickers if some one can guide me to online shop or can get them for me.. any help will be apprciated , hope i am welcomed here :bowdown:

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Welcome aboard, there's at least one other member from Lebanon.

Please take a minute to click the user cp link and complete your BW profile for vehicle and location as that can be useful information and you don't need to remember to insert it.

The only source of which I'm aware for those tags and labels is the Dealer, and they may have to order them. Ebay may have some, although they are unlikely to be genuine.

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Registered
C230 Kompressor 04
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg , thanks for the help , well the dealer here is obligating me to order 50 piece of any decal i wants , that is really unusefull for me that is why i need help from some to get them from there since u can get them by single piece.. , even in ebay i just find the oil one recommendition , but its to expensive..

Regards

·
Registered
2004 C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe
1,903 Posts
You may find luck by ordering them from one of the MB dealers that does online parts ordering; even with the extra shipping and duties they are unlikely to be expensive. Not all the labels may be available. Usually they are needed when a car has been crashed and they are not replaced with the repair.

·
Registered
C230 Kompressor 04
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi zeet , yes those stickers i need them cos i changed the front panel above the radiator and i got a hood too and they are stickers les.. , could u guide me to some MB dealer that make online parts order? ill appreciate that.

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts