Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML320
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a lot of older posts and take it that either Mintex or Pagid are OK. We do about 6,000 miles per year. It's an ML320, MY 2000. From what I see, the Mintex appear to be lower priced. I am a little confused about the sensors. The fronts seem to come with them but the backs don't.
First, is Mintex OK?
Second, what do I do about the rear sensor?
Third, and most important, where is the best place to order online?
There appears to be great info on installation, so I think I am all set there.
Thanks
Mark [8D]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
N1ML - 2/7/2005 9:38 PM

I read a lot of older posts and take it that either Mintex or Pagid are OK. We do about 6,000 miles per year. It's an ML320, MY 2000. From what I see, the Mintex appear to be lower priced. I am a little confused about the sensors. The fronts seem to come with them but the backs don't.
First, is Mintex OK?
Thanks
Mark [8D]
Could you post a link to the info on installation please. Also does anyone know if we can get Hawk HPS pads for our trucks, or even any Hawk brand pads. Thxs!

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,162 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML430
657 Posts
N1ML - 2/7/2005 9:38 PM

First, is Mintex OK?
Thanks
Mark [8D]
You can buy the Mintex here..http://www.germanstar.net/163bp.htm site sponser... I am a satisfied customer...

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
21,774 Posts
I put Rotex pads on my ML320 over 30K miles ago and they are still going strong. They are sometimes a little noisy during gentle braking, but they stop well and with absolutely no dust on the wheels. I suspect they are very hard, so my rotors will probably be toast at the next pad change, but that's par for the course even with the soft OEM pads.

- RODNEY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts