Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to buy these two parts because my 1999 E320's battery is no longer receiving a charge. The battery itself is fine. I see that there are different versions of the alternator and voltage regulator and they have to be compatible with your vehicle's chasis, but I can't seem to figure which belong to my car. Here are the last 8 digits of the VIN, XA830263. I'd appreciate if someone could find the compatible parts on autohausaz or fcpeuro, or whichever site you use. I just couldn't find a match...

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
I've been wanting to buy these two parts because my 1999 E320's battery is no longer receiving a charge. The battery itself is fine. I see that there are different versions of the alternator and voltage regulator and they have to be compatible with your vehicle's chasis, but I can't seem to figure which belong to my car. Here are the last 8 digits of the VIN, XA830263. I'd appreciate if someone could find the compatible parts on autohausaz or fcpeuro, or whichever site you use. I just couldn't find a match...

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk
MB 010 154 32 02 83

Bosch AL0764X

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/mercedes-benz-alternator-c280-clk320-e320-g500-al0764x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Witek_M
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing