Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C280 4Matic
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to fly to Chicago for the day...22 hours to be exact was my round trip.
I come back into EWR and i'm like, it's great to be back home. 40 weeks of traveling gets to you after a while. To my disgust, I see my car, and I realize that someone stole the chrome portion of my
Expression CL Style Grille.

My question, do any of you know if the regular CL Grille chrome portion would fit onto the Expression version? It's killing me looking at my car and seeing just black plastic in the middle of my grille!

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500. Sold: 2000 C230K, Sold: 1997 Porsche 944S
1,271 Posts
So I had to fly to Chicago for the day...22 hours to be exact was my round trip.
I come back into EWR and i'm like, it's great to be back home. 40 weeks of traveling gets to you after a while. To my disgust, I see my car, and I realize that someone stole the chrome portion of my
Expression CL Style Grille.

My question, do any of you know if the regular CL Grille chrome portion would fit onto the Expression version? It's killing me looking at my car and seeing just black plastic in the middle of my grille!

Go to: Mercedes Parts and Accessories – Mercedes Wheels, Car Covers, Floor Mats, Steering Wheels and More from Performance Products and you will get a new replacement
Better yet; log onto their website then call them.

·
Registered
C320 4matic
1,743 Posts
Yes, my grill came with an authentic Mercedes CL Star.

That is why I do not like leaving my car places overnight. I have a locking car cover that I use in neighborhoods I don't like leaving my pearl of a car in all night long. At least it isn't exposed.

My ex use to get PISSED at me when I would park at night then pop the trunk to cover it. YET my old WRX got egged by f*cking punks and the paint on my REX was F8cked because it dried and baked in the sun till like 3pm the next day.

I refused to have that happen to my new Benz. She drove a POS so she didn't understand. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts