Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in a old post that u gave someone a image or images of a wiring diagram for a C220 Please e-mail me or how ever you did it, i need one as soon as possable Thank you!:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't remember ever providing a complete schematic for a 220 mbz. I would be supprised if I have one as it is difficult to get. <br> <br> Sorry, what is it you are tring to figure out?<br> <br> Scott

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it would be dificut for me to find one?!<br> Geeze thats great, im tring to figure out what wire could be a RCA or LOW because i found 4 wires that could be lows but it is a stock system. I need to know what wire could be lows but the problem i have is on my website.<br> www.unxpro.org/problem.html i dont know if you know what wires are lows. the color i mean.<br> thank you!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if there is any help for you. I have told you what to do to solve your problem already and you are not listening. There are no low level / rca type connections or wiring out of your radio. The solution is to find a soundgate dealer and get an adapter that is specifically made for mbz bose and it will connect to the output of the radio and drop the signal to a pre amp signal with rcas and your problem will be solved!<br> <br> Scott

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The simplest way would be to tap any of the speakers and connect it to high-low converter..

than output to an amp.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: The simplest way would be to tap any of the speakers and connect it to high-low converter..

audio is passed thru d2b - fiber optic.<br> just take a look at cd changer. the only wires connected to it are power.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: The simplest way would be to tap any of the speakers and connect it to high-low converter..

Is there any active crossover to seperate the RCA signal thru the d2b - fiber optic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts