Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a June 97 230SLK & got an Easy Roof - Full version kit from Dirk. The complication for us right siders is that the MCU & the Fuse box are mirror images but not always with identical electrical contacts.
The pic is of my fuse box exposed; Can someone mark the 4 terminals as seen in this pic from left to right, particularily marking X4 & X4/18. Dirk has already helped me but I cant expect him to instruct me too. I would greatly appreciate someone with right hand drive who has installed the relay parts at the fuse box or as the full system to post some pics & identify terminals & how to be sure I can id that pink/red wire which goes to Fuse 7 & is switched to X4/18 . From left to right the nut sizes are 7 8 10 10mm
The reason I ask is that I've done it but upon restarting, everything just faded away!:eek::eek:
Help experts, now; please!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I have the full version, but had mine fitted so no help really, Can give you the mobile number of my fitter if you are really stuck.

Try unplugging the box and replugging it

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have sorted out my wiring difficulties & Easy Roof is now up & running. As has been said earlier in another post, MB should have installed this idea!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Yeah it is how the slk should have been

1 - 6 of 6 Posts