Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I have a 01 Mercedes c320 and recently have gotten the Electrical Conductor Plate changed due to the fact that one of my sensors went bad and the car kept going in LIMP MODE and not shifting out of 1st gear (only happens in the morning when the engine is cold for about 7 min then runs just fine). After researching and reading up on this and speaking to a local Mercedes Dealership they explained to me that the car needed to be "Flashed" (reprogrammed) so the light can stop coming on. I went ahead and looked at different diagnosis Multiplexers and got Carsoft 7.4, I ran a complete Diagnosis and it came back looking like this (please look at attachment listed Carsoft 1). So I did an individual diagnostic of the "ME" and it came back looking like this (please look at attachment listed Carsoft 2). So i'm thinking the EGS Control Unit has to be Reprogrammed, but Carsoft wont read the EGS for some reason, its telling me to run a single diagnosis on the EGS Control Unit but I can't. Does anyone think reseting the EGS should resolve this issue and any ideas on how to get Carsoft to read the EGS so I can Erase the memory? Any comment and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you All for any help!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts