Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I jUst want to register my mb, but Im not in the U.S right now, my purpose is to get my manual, because I bought my mb as a second hand car.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
1,335 Posts
You can log into the non-secure MBUSA site and register with your VIN. That will give you access to the PDF version of your manual. You have no need to enter the secure site. Just go to MBUSA.com and register as the owner, enter the VIN, and you can download the manual from there.

·
Registered
'03 CL500,& '07 GL450
227 Posts
You can log into the non-secure MBUSA site and register with your VIN. That will give you access to the PDF version of your manual. You have no need to enter the secure site. Just go to MBUSA.com and register as the owner, enter the VIN, and you can download the manual from there.
The owners manual for my 2003 CL500 is not available online from MBUSA.

·
Registered
2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
1,335 Posts
Did you register your car? I registered my car as I suggested and when I log in there is a choice tab on the left side of the screen for technical things (I don't remember exactly what the tab is called). I found a .pdf version of my owner's manual available there. It's pretty handy--handier than going out to the car and digging the manual out of the glove box. It may be that the manuals aren't available for every model, but that would be surprising. I'm sorry if I gave you bum advice--I assumed what was true for my S-class would be generally true.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,429 Posts
Did you register your car? I registered my car as I suggested and when I log in there is a choice tab on the left side of the screen for technical things (I don't remember exactly what the tab is called). I found a .pdf version of my owner's manual available there. It's pretty handy--handier than going out to the car and digging the manual out of the glove box. It may be that the manuals aren't available for every model, but that would be surprising. I'm sorry if I gave you bum advice--I assumed what was true for my S-class would be generally true.
The pdf-manual also allows searching words and you can click entries at the table of contents, much easier than finding the content and the correct page from the paper copy (the paper copy is probably better at the car though).

I don't think fcisco mentioned the car he wants the manual.

reddog, I at least have several different MY SL manuals on my computer, if the exact MY manual cannot be found, one close to it should be pretty accurate anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts