Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 sl550 lorinser
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i currently have a 2000 s430 with carlsson mufflers installed , i realy dont see to much in horsepower gains or tone , today i just recieved a complete 2002 s55 exhust system from the headersback , it seems to be a true duel exhust system with amg resanators and muffers , i was wondering if this would bolt directly without any mods and if i would get a greater horsepower gain and deeper sound tone , any help would be great , thank you in advance for reading this post.

·
Registered
99 E430
18 Posts
Sorry won't work. You might be able to modify it (cut and weld) but it won't bolt on directly.

hi i currently have a 2000 s430 with carlsson mufflers installed , i realy dont see to much in horsepower gains or tone , today i just recieved a complete 2002 s55 exhust system from the headersback , it seems to be a true duel exhust system with amg resanators and muffers , i was wondering if this would bolt directly without any mods and if i would get a greater horsepower gain and deeper sound tone , any help would be great , thank you in advance for reading this post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts