Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....i have a 95 C280 and for da past couple of months....the radio juss stopped working!!! I have been riding without a radio for the past couple of months...wat may have caused this....?? I dont recall doin anything to it bt listening.....wat cud the problem be??

I kno i'm gettin anotha headunit for da car bt i wuz hopin dat it wuznt a prblm with da speakers or sumthin....da speakers are outdated i juss waznt hopin to replace dem already.....

wat cud da problm be tho???

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
10,841 Posts
Because we would actually answer this question in English, it is apparent you wouldn't understand the response.

This forum has a worldwide membership. You have managed to show your disrespect not only to those who care enough about our language to use it properly, but to several thousand people who do not speak English as a primary language, but who try their level best to use it properly.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
chek da fuze. sumthin be gon maybee cuz da speakers dont wrk.
troof son.

Unfortunately for those of us who have this problem and DO know how to type and speak proper English this thread has been forever marred by your lack of gramatical skills.

After changing my battery my speakers have stopped functioning. My head unit will still light up and all of the buttons appear to work, but no sound is produced. Is there an amp between the head unit and the speakers that may have blown a fuse?

A friend told me about an "o-ring fuse" that may have blown, but he was no help when it came to the possible location of said fuse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
10,841 Posts
I think Dang was having fun with the original poster.

You don't give us the year and model of your car, or what continent (at least) you live on. It makes a difference as to fuse locations.

Generally Mercedes uses an amplifier separate from the head unit. It is frequently on a different fuse than the head unit. Fuse diagrams are often found in the spare tire compartment, often wrapped around one of the tools. I usually remove mine and place them with the manuals set.

There are fuse diagrams for the '00 and '01 W220 at http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220-s-class/1219691-fuse-chart-2.html and http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220-s-class/1308766-2001-s500-fuse-diagram.html; for other models there may be diagrams on their respective forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Skylaw
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing