Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 SL300-24, 1998 BMW 750iL
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Im ordering a couple of parts from German ebay but the seller will only ship within Germany, can any forum members receive the parts and ship it over to my address and i will paypal the shipping costs?

Thank You

·
Registered
1997 SL500, 1948 Rover 75 P3, 1984 Citroen 2CV, 1953 BSA Bantam D1, 1966 Velosolex Moped
1,141 Posts
Hello

Im ordering a couple of parts from German ebay but the seller will only ship within Germany, can any forum members receive the parts and ship it over to my address and i will paypal the shipping costs?

Thank You
I was only thinking the other day, that I couldn't remember a post or thread from Germany, home of our favourite car. I know very stringent German law makes it difficult to run older cars, but where are you all? Hope you find somebody spitfire980.

Regards
Steve

·
Registered
2000 Obsidian Black Metallic Mercedes SL 320 V6
4,527 Posts
Guys I'm afraid we have no German fellow members but I recall we have a fellow member that is in Germany in an US Army in Germany but I haven't read a post from her for quite some time...

Cheers.

·
Registered
'97 SL500, 06 Subaru Outback, LL Bean 3.0
735 Posts
Hello

Thank You
I suppose some of those professional outfits might have a German office, if you can't find any of us.

·
Registered
1992 SL300-24, 1998 BMW 750iL
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys....contacted DHL, UPS, Aremex, Fedex and got the cheapest quote to pick up the parts from the sellers house and ship it to my address and found a German translator only to find the bid was too rich for my blood :surrender:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts