Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i'm a newbie in this forum. i need suggestions and information before i buy the bixenon from Performance Products. Has anyone buy it from them and have put it on your car, does it work well? Is there anyway i can install not in the dealer (because i don't think the dealer around my area are willing to put them on for me)? Will there be any problem to put on the bixenon if i don't have the xenon option on my car right now?

Thx guys, hope you guys can help me with my worries....

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
AFAIK its a plug "N" play.....but you have to take it to...

the dealer to set up to the computer[:(]Unlike the upgrade on my ML it was plug N play straight up[;)]What year is your C anyway?[?]hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
STF there is alot of info regarding the install of bi-xenons. Depending on your experienc...

STF there is alot of info regarding the install of bi-xenons. Depending on your experience they don't appear to be a difficult install, however you will need to go to the dealership to have them change the settings.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
How much are you getting them for?? They told me 1340. I want to drive them down though....

How much are you getting them for?? They told me 1340. I want to drive them down though...There is hope that MBenzNL can get some refurbished for us much cheaper. From what people have told me, the most time consuming thing about the install is removing the bumper-the whole procedure is like 1 hour. And try to have the dealer set your xenons to PRESENT before you install. The last procedure might be the one you will have to work on...

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
enri007, try this link;-)

http://http://www.performanceproducts.com/ProductPage.aspx?ProductName=Bi-Xenon+Headlights&productid=109062&producttype=20

this is one of the BW sponsors.[;)]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my class is 2002. i am in seattle, wa. is there a mercedes benz dealer around in vancouv...

my class is 2002. i am in seattle, wa. is there a mercedes benz dealer around in vancouver (canada) or portland can help me with this set up? i want to drive my car there if there is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts