Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Recaros. I think they came out of a later model Audi. I thought they might have been from a 2007 Audi S4, but they don't have the adjustment buttons on the side. Any ideas what car they might have some from? I can't find any Recaro number on them.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
If they're Audi seats, they should have part numbers on the seats, or smaller components. Look for those numbers and post 'em up.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
A Yugo had less stuff to go wrong, but how did that work out?

All of my Audis have had fully automatic seats, and nary a problem.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Wait until they get 20 plus years of age. The plastic gears will fuck up.

Gee, I'm only a couple years away. My MBs are each at that point, as well. The bugaboo that crops up most as a power seat ages is the position switch, and that mostly requires a cleaning of the contacts.

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Just wait a bit, you will see. Also helps that your cars live in a cooler wet enviro. Plastics collapse far faster in heat.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Just wait a bit, you will see. Also helps that your cars live in a cooler wet enviro. Plastics collapse far faster in heat.
It could just be that your experience is with seats where big slovenly fat couples kept trading off driving duties and adjusting them with their orca whale 500 pound asses already plopped down. Is it so hard to see the truth of it?

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
It could just be that your experience is with seats where big slovenly fat couples kept trading off driving duties and adjusting them with their orca whale 500 pound asses already plopped down. Is it so hard to see the truth of it?

Aw... how cute. The Okie done gotta categorize and stereotype everything into a neat little bin in his brain so that it all makes sense to him. Cute.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts